At Home Fun
While it may sound old school, puzzles are are a great way to keep busy and have amazing benefits including:
1. Increased brain health- according to the Alzheimer's Association, daily crossword puzzles can play a significant role in keeping our brains active and sharp, especially as we grow older and can help guard against Alzheimer's and dementia.
2. Social bonding- crossword puzzles can be a family affair. Solving problems as a family has been proven to enhance social bonds according to researchers.
3. Vocabulary expansion-they can help you learn new words and to expand your overall vocabulary.
4. Better problem solving skills- solving problems in one area can impact your ability to recognize patterns and solutions in other areas of life.
5. Beat boredom-while staying home, we are all looking for things to do and crossword puzzles can be a great way to pass time!
In light of all these great benefits, we've created a crossword puzzle for you to enjoy!
If you'd like to create your own, we'd love to try it out! This is one tool we are using for our team to also help keep our little ones busy! You can make your own here.
Click on the above image to download your free crossword puzzle today!
Happy problem solving!
Post a Comment